Name: Toyota Tacoma 4 Doors Roof Rack
- Fits 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Gen 2/3; Please Choose the Correct Variant before you place the order
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction; Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of Up to 330 Pounds
- Measures: About 34" x 44" (Width x Length)
- Weight: About 60 lbs
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Aerodynamic Style Complements Truck Exterior
- Crossbars Have Holes for Cargo Secure and Mounting
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation.No drilling is required, just mount in the factory holes.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Roof Rack
- 4 x 18W LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
The roof rack can hold up to 330 Pounds. (Evenly Distributed)
Details of this Roof Rack
About 45-Inch Width in Front End,42.3-Inch Width in Rear End and 58.5-Inch Long.
The thickness of the metal on the edges is 3 mm.
You can choose to install the cross racks you want, the rack is detachable.
Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Track Rack. Measuring about 34-inch x 44-inch, it provides a large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
(Picture from Customer)
Durable Steel Construction. This roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation from Customer
Simple to install. When installing properly, it will not whistle. Please feel free to contact us if there is any issue when using the product.
A guide to wiring the lights: Hope it will help you.
Check youtube. Just tuck it in the driver's side mirror rubber flange from the roof. Use only two wires positive and negative and wrap the two wires with electrical tape so the wire bundle is small to be pushed under the rubber windshield flange.
You might need to drill some holes if a light bar is mounted on this Tacoma Roof Rack Double Cab.